Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sample of Reference/ Recommendation Letter


                                                      TO WHOM IT MAY CONRCERN


This is my pleasure to certify that Mr. Md. Mahabub Ullah Khan (03.05.1988) s/o- Md. Aman Ullah Khan & Mst. Momotaz Begum is known to me since 2008. Mr. Khan has successfully completed his Bachelors in Politics and Public Administration from the Islamic University of Kushtia, Bangladesh. Currently, he has also been completed Master in Development Studies programme from the same University. Now he is enrolled in Public Administration.

As my student, I know him very well. Mr. Khan is among a few who has extra ordinary competency to demonstrate the contemporary issues of public administration and governance. In my class, I found him very punctual, committed and hardworking. He has produced some good quality research monographs over the years on various issues of public administration such as good governance, e-governance, civil society, NGOs etc. He has a good command on English language. I do believe that Mr. Khan has ability to carry out his higher study at any university in abroad.


I shall be pleased to provide any information regarding Mr. Khan if needed and please feel free to write me.

I sincerely wish every success in his life.








Dr. Mohammed Asaduzzaman
Associate Professor
Department of Politics and Public Administration
Islamic University of Kushtia, Bangladesh
E-mail: asaduzzaman.mohammed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

USA Mirror: The Comparison of Higher Education: Finland, Germa...

USA Mirror: The Comparison of Higher Education: Finland, Germa... : - Jakir Hossin Contents: Introduction 3,4 Chapter 1 Globalization of Edu...